To develop, validate, communicate and implement a Category specific Sourcing Strategy that delivers a competitive advantage to the business.
· Implementation of Supplier management plan
· Ensuring appropriate suppliers are available for the spend category
· Ensuring lowest Total Cost of Ownership for a given material group and spend category
· Ensuring that all the key suppliers within the spend category in charge completely adhere to Nestlé Suppliers Code
· Ensuring the agreed service level with internal stakeholders
· B.Sc Degree or it’s equivalent in any numerate field
· 2-3 years’ work experience in delivering competitive advantage to a business through development and implementation of sourcing strategies for the spend of a particular category.
· Ability to successfully lead projects.
· Ability to use Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis
· Significant knowledge in risk management, sourcing and supplier relations management.
· Negotiation skills in cross functional and cross market teams
Primary Location: Ghana