La BAD recrute un Administrative & Finance Officer (EGFO)
- Titre du poste: Administrative & Finance Officer (EGFO)
- Grade: LP6
- Poste N°: NA
- Référence: ADB/14/046
- Date de publication: 01/09/2014
- Date de clôture: 21/09/2014
The African Development Bank Egypt Field Office (EGFO) based in Cairo, Egypt has been established to strengthen cooperation between the Bank and the Republic of Egypt.
The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Administrative & Finance Officer. Posting will be in the Egypt Field Office of the African Development Bank Group based in Cairo. This is a local position which does not attract international terms and conditions.
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN EGYPT WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. AfDB WILL NOT SUPPORT APPLICATIONS FOR WORK PERMITS AND RELOCATION.
Fonctions et responsabilités
Under the administrative authority of the Resident Representative, the Administrative & Finance Officer will ensure the effective management of Bank resources. Other specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Budget preparation and implementation: Draw up administrative budget of the Field Office following the schedule set by the Budget Department
- Financial management and reporting: Establish procedures and controls to improve efficiency of service and identify cost savings and promote efficient use of Bank resources
- Human Resources Management: Submit reports on personnel management; Manage office staff benefits in accordance with the Human Resources policy.
- General Administration & Procurement: Oversee institutional procurement of goods and services and management of property and equipment; Supervise procurement of goods and services in keeping with the Bank’s rules and procedures; Prepare and monitor service providers’ contracts; Ascertain sound stock keeping for office supplies and inventory of Bank property and equipment.
- Undertake any other official duties that may be assigned by the Resident Representative.
Critères de sélection
Notamment compétences, connaissances et expérience souhaitables
- At least a Master’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or Administration. Membership to an internationally recognized professional accounting body (CA, CPA, ACCA or Expert Comptable) would be an advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience including 3 years of experience in an accounting firm or in an international/multinational financial organization, plus 2 years in a public or private sector organization.
- Capacity to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing, in English or French.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP S/R would be an advantage.
Tapez votre domaine pour trouver des offres d’emploi A LA BAD
Cliquez sur Like pour aimer ce site