Job Number 2016143
Business GE Healthcare
Business Segment Healthcare Eastern & African Growth Markets
About Us GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ge.com
Posted Position Title LCT MANAGER
Career Level Experienced
Function Segment Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Cote d’Ivoire
Postal Code N/A
Relocation Expenses No
Role Summary/Purpose The LCT Manager drives a coherent commercial strategy across the GE Healthcare business within the LCT and optimizes the use of commercial resources to drive market potential. The LCT Manager is responsible for defining a go-to-market strategy for the LCT that is aligned with the Zone strategy and for leading all GE Healthcare account management activities in conjunction with Product Leaders & specialists within the LCT to achieve the Operating plan, via both direct and indirect channels.
Essential Responsibilities The LCT Manager acts as a primary customer point of contact in the LCT and represents One GEHC in case of multi-product projects and cross-P&L business events.
The LCT Manager has direct management of the Account Executives/Account Managers and the DI Product Sales Specialists to bring maximum business results and customer satisfaction.
• Is accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Operating Plan for relevant GE Healthcare Portfolio in their geographical area
• Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline per product and sales per the normal reporting cycles within Geographical Zone.
• Provides input to and contributes to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles
• In conjunction with relevant Zone marketing, Product and Zone Sales Force Effectiveness resources, determine the market potential for their LCT and prioritize the portfolio opportunities.
• Develop and execute Go-to-market strategy in conjunction with the relevant Modality leaders in order to cover the prioritized potential within the geography
• Align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal account management and modality specialist sales resources in conjunction with the modality teams.
• Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents to execute on LCT Go-to-market strategy.
• Is responsible to ensure that all Account Managers and Account Executives have clear opportunity management activity and relationship building plans to ensure efficient coverage of decision makers and influencers through-out the total opportunity management cycle.
• Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback, coaching and managing the annual appraisal system
• Know Key Opinion Leaders in care areas; manage professional relations with key customers, academia government & administrative bodies in order to deepen understanding of customer challenges and needs. Nurture relationship with professional society stakeholders within geographical area.