DONOR RELATIONS ASSISTANT
Description du poste
The Africa Rice Center (AfricaRice) is seeking a dynamic administrative assistant for its Contracts & Grants Unit. The Donor Relations Assistant will be based at AfricaRice’s Headquarters in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
AfricaRice is a CGIAR Research Center – part of a global research partnership for a food-secure future. It is also an intergovernmental association of African member countries.
The Center was created in 1971 by 11 African countries. Today its membership comprises 26 countries, covering West, Central, East and North African regions, namely Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, the Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo and Uganda. AfricaRice headquarters is based in Côte d’Ivoire.
Staff members are located in Côte d’Ivoire and also in AfricaRice Research Stations in Benin, Ghana, Liberia, Madagascar, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Tanzania.
– Assist in developing templates of AfricaRice contracts with national partners;
– Coordinate the internal clearance of agreements according to the internal clearance procedure;
– Follow up with partners and NARS on signing of agreements and mail the original signed copies;
– Scan all signed contracts and distribute it internally as appropriate;
– Keep records (electronic and hardcopy) of all project-related documents;
– Alert project coordinators and finance unit on due dates for submission of technical and financial reports;
– Send technical and financial reports by email and courier to donors’ offices;
– Maintain an updated database of donors and partners;
– Compile information for monthly reports on status of proposals and projects;
– Draft cover letters for submission of technical and financial reports to donors;
– Input relevant data on proposals, contracts, and projects in the ERP system (Agresso Business World);
– Perform any other related tasks as needed.
Profil du poste
Bachelor degree in administration, management, development or other related field
A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in administrative role, support to project portfolio management including experience directly relevant to the above-mentioned tasks; IT database management experience is desired as well as basic computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word and well adept at using Excel.
Key Competencies Required:
Demonstrated good organizational skills and ability to work under minimum supervision; ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail; good work ethics (professionalism, high level of confidentiality); excellent interpersonal skills.
The candidate should communicate fluently (orally and in writing) in English or French with a good working knowledge of the other language.
Terms and Conditions
– This is a locally recruited position open to Cote d’Ivoire citizens or any suitable applicant that has the right to work in Côte d’Ivoire.
– The initial appointment is for two years with the possibility for renewal.
– The normal retirement age for locally recruited staff at AfricaRice is 60.
Dossiers de candidature
Expressions of interest (a full CV + and supporting statement) including the names and addresses (telephone / fax / email) of three referees should be submitted online at the following address: https://africarice-cand.talent-soft.com/accueil.aspx
AfricaRice is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that staff diversity promotes excellence in our operations and particularly welcome qualified applications from women, people living with disabilities and developing countries.
We thank all applicants but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at: www.AfricaRice.org
Tapez votre domaine PRECIS pour trouver des offres d’emploi à AFRICARICE[SCOOOP] Téléchargez l’application PMX (version Android) et Recevez des offres d’emploi directement dans votre téléphone mobile.
**** Cliquez ici MAINTENANT ****